Friday, November 2, 2007

NaBloPoMo has commenced!!

So here we go. A post per day. Can I do it??

I was so sick yesterday afternoon. I feel much better today though; but I don't recall having such a bad headache for a long time.

My strawberries are going wonderfully; I'll have nearly a punnet shortly! I have only got 4 plants, so am deliriously happy with that. Tomatoes are also flowering everywhere; hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be able to show you!

Not much else going on in my life - the stockpiling is going wonderfully. Whilst I was stockpiling to a degree (just a side effect of being organised I guess?) I never stockpiled to the extent I am now.

Shopping Day yesterday knocked off nearly $100 of my old, before I started, total, so it's definately helping.

Christmas is coming. I love Christmas, and all it entails. Except, this year, I am trying to not spend money willy nilly. I wish I had the ability to make something; but I'm almost positive that if my parents opened a made present from me, that they would laugh. So, instead, I have looked into useful things that they can USE.

We're going to have christmas morning just with us this year. Every other year, my family have raced up at 7am, to be there when the kids wake up. This year, we're going to their place, so we get to spend that magical time of christmas morning together.

A few more things left to organise, and then the Christmas festivities will commence!! We will have work functions, friend functions, then Christmas; then we're off to G's familys farm for a week. With his 4 brothers and their families. It's something I look forward to every year; just a simple week for all at the farm, and it's just glorious.

Hope everyone has a delightful Friday.

No comments: