Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy much? I did ask for it though....

This week I am;
working
groceries
kinder duty
swimming
dropping children off @ 7am so I can make my 9am course for three days
Packing/unpacking for the painter
Organising carpet
Painting outside
Mulching
cleaning out the shed
Getting 4yo kinder offers out

amongst all the regular every day things you do when you have 2 kids. Except, my husband will be away.

We've decided we're going to take full advantage of this housing bubble and put ours out for sale before the bubble bursts. So, on Thursday, we got a real estate agent out to check it all out. Saturday, we got our painter friend over to price it. He starts Tuesday morning.

This week is going to hurt. But, if I get through this, the rest will be eassssy.

Just wish me luck!!

2 comments:

muser said...

oh! good luck with the house sale! We've just put ours on the market, too.

Jenn said...

Oh good luck Shel!