Monday, October 26, 2009

I think the eyes have it

After the dramas of last week, a group of friends and I went out for a nice dinner, a few drinks and a few laughs. As usual, I was wearing my contacts.

Toward the end of the evening, my contacts started playing up a bit; so I pulled them out. My eyes were extremely sensitive, but I figured I'd be fine in the morning because we WERE GOING HOUSE HUNTING AND I NEEDED TO SEE.

Uh-uh. Not in Shel land.

I woke up Saturday morning and my eyes were so sensitive that even the fridge light with sunglasses on was too much. Awesome.

Off to the doctor.

He gives me Chlorsig and some anasthetic which helped immensely until it wore off. At each house, I would drop in some anasthetic and bob was my uncle. (BTW, we found a house, we'll find out tonight whether we were/are successful).

Went home and spent the day in bed.

Next day; same thing. Doctor gave me the wrong drug. Awesome.

Can see now though; which is lucky because there is a big meeting at work this morning.

Dad is on a downhill slope again; I am guessing Wednesday.

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I'm sorry, mate. Have been thinking of you.