Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh I know, it's scary!!

Two posts in like 2 days; something must be off it's axis!

I've been thinking alot about this blog and whether or not I should keep it. I like the outlet it gives me, but honestly? I am SICK of this blog being about livers. Bloody livers. And, I imagine so are most of you.

So; I have started another blog here. It's called livernitup - I figure if you can't have a stab at some irony, then there's no point really!! It, like this, is more for me; and hopefully, it might provide some Aussies some insight into what happens. Because, I can't seem to find a whole lot on what people go through with liver disease in Australia - and I hope that if someone in my shoes stumbles across it - they might not feel so alone.

In other news; I am on HOLIDAYS FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK AS OF TOMORROW!!! Well, I have to work tomorrow, but after that - I AM HERE FOR A WEEK!!!!

Can you tell I couldn't care less??

So, my not-so-new-years resolution? To keep this blog liver free. Or, at the very least; liver minimal.

If you're interested in my father and what goes on, check it out; otherwise, you can ignore it and just read this! Or, alternatively, again, you can shut this window down too; promise I wont' take it personally!!!

No comments: