Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peace and quiet

You know how some days you are ridiculously flat out; but you get to the end and thoroughly enjoy it? Well, that was me today.

I was up super early this morning and headed into work to finish all the things I had to do. Then, came home and took Connor down to the doctors to have his four year old immunisations. With everything that has been going on lately, I completely forgot about them!!

I then came home and got stuck right into this house. I have sorted and am happy with 3 rooms furniture and 'purpose' wise - I just need to unpack trinkets to give them a bit of 'us' to them. But I will take photos when I am done.

Settlement happened yesterday - and what a joke that was. We were meant to settle at 11; we get a phone call at 10 to say that OUR BANK wanted more money from us - $345.60 to be precise - and we needed to have a bank cheque in the city by 11am for settlement.

So G goes to the ANZ BANK and gets an ANZ BANK CHEQUE that is payable to ANZ. Then drives the 40 minutes into the city. If that's not pathetic....

I'm looking forward to pottering. I need it and I need to do it!!

No comments: