Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can I just say....

Ooops. So much for this posting every day thing. I figure, I don't write in my own journal every day, and I'd rather not bang on too much about nothing. I have changed NaBloPoMo to *try and post every day, but no biggie if you don't* month.

Yesterday we had a wonderful day. We woke up to a beautiful morning, so got organised early and got outside into the garden. G took the kids to the park next door while I went to the nursery and bought a few things to brighten up our decking area. I will take photos when the batteries are charged.

After we'd done all that, we headed off to a friend of ours annual Cup Day shindig. We had SUCH a lovely time catching up with people we hadn't seen for ages. By the time we got home, it was past dinner time, so we pretty much ate and went to sleep!

Today was more of a catch up round the house day. Because we're having this party, I have been writing list after list of stuff *I'd* like to have done before the party.

I get funny like that. *I* have this thing where everything has to be just right - before people come and trash it. And trash it they do; I have no issue with 18 4 year olds rumaging through every toy imaginable. But, for that small minute; I want *everything* to be done. I feel, that way, I can truly sit back and enjoy myself.

So today has been a day of sweeping paths, clearing out old leaves and trimming hedges etc. I think another day of this is on the cards, and I will be really pleased.

Photos tomorrow. ciao.

No comments: