Monday, October 6, 2008

Beautiful day (weather at least!!)

It's early(ish) and it's raining. Definately Melbourne; it was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday. Except for two incidents.

#1 - Got the boys up yesterday and wondered why R wasn't bounding out of bed. Assuming he'd done an accident, went in to sort him out.
"Mum, I did an accident" was the first thing he said.
"Ok mate, lets get you up"
"No mum, I did an accident in the toilet"
*suprised* (and wonders how one has an accident in the toilet)

I wander into the toilet, expecting to see a wee that has missed; but noooo. #2. on.the.floor.
Apparently he had a dream. Ace.

#2. Whilst dressing the younger one, R comes in panicking. I thought he was choking, so grabbed him, got down on his level and said 'mate, can you breathe???'

He nodded his head.

Then vomited. All.over.my.face.

Lets hope this week goes better hey?

PS: R seems fine. He's eating, playing, doing all of the normal things so....????

5 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Wow. I wonder what that was all about.

Hope he's still ok, and nothing comes of it.

How'd you go with your Mum? Is it rude to ask that?

Anonymous said...

Ouch. You really did have a different day didn't you. Let's hope today is better! Hope Mr R is doing ok now!

Shel said...

Mel, I did really well with mum. That is my next entry. I know she's in my corner now, so I feel much better knowing I have someone backing me up when the other two go troppo!!!

Lex said...

ooh shel hope Riley is alright now.

Ellie said...

Nothing like a bit of vomit in the face to start the day I always say.

Hope he is okay.