Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bitch and moan

I have a cold - yes, I know. We're 2 weeks from Christmas and I have a cold. IT'S MEANT TO BE SUMMER!

I hate work. I would like nothing more than to spend tomorrow alone at home being a hermit. But, it's not worth the guilt trip.

G is going away again - I have had a hair appointment booked for 12 WEEKS and, of course, he's going to be away for it; and ONLY FINDS OUT TODAY.

Days like today I think of people who are less fortunate. And stop my fucking moaning and get on with it.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Bah, sometimes it's more fun to just wallow in your own self pity. I'd know ;)

Snap on the cold, how horrid is snot in December, when you can't hide under a rug on the lounge in your trackies!! Not that us mums get much time to do that anyway... *sigh*

Oh, carry on, I'll just get off my tragedy-train now!