Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The reason I am organised.

See, most people think that I am organised to the extent to which I must be insane. 'Whyyy???' and 'Howwww??' are two questions I get asked quite a bit.

How? Not something I can answer in 100 words or less.

Why? Well.

We leave for Queensland (leave here) at about 7am. I worked today, was flat out yesterday, so figured I'd need to be on the ball (heck, in front of the 8 ball) in order to pull this together. Not only did my back go today, so I needed to fit the Osteo in; but when I walked in the door from work at 4.3o today, I was greeted with this.

His ear was sticking right out of his head.



We think it was an ant; or maybe a spider. Claratyne and ice have fixed it; but at first I wondered if he hadn't stuck something in his ear. An emergency trip to the Doctor (and the Osteo for me) and all is sorted.

And that my friends, is why I am organised. I shall be back in 10 days.

No comments: