Monday, December 17, 2007

Meet our new friend




Bill. We found Bill on the side of the road. He seems perfectly fine, but does not seem to want to fly. Nothings broken and he's eating fine; but now I don't know what I should do with him.

I really think he was someones pet. He's almost tame, he's at home in a cage; he's already whistling and eating/drinking etc - he's only been here 2 days!!!

We'll see what the next few days bring and I will make some calls as to what we should be doing with him. I don't really want to give him back/let him go until I am sure he's going to be ok. There is no way I could just let him go if he can't fly.

In the garden I had a rather impressive picking....


As far as G's work goes - we're off to court. So the money that he should be getting for his entitlements is now considered some sort of savings type thing. We can't touch it, we may not even ever get it, but to get it, WE need to instigate legal proceedings. Yay for the legal system.

Christmas is only 7 more sleeps. I'm so excited. We're off to see the Myer Windows on Wednesday, and all the other Christmassy things the city has to offer. The kids will love it. I'm sure we will too.

No comments: