Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm here, I'm alive...

But I just don't have much to say. Probably partly because I'm just not in the right headspace today. I feel like I am slowly being backed into a corner.

At least I know why. That's always a good thing.
We set up Connors bed yesterday; but he's still on the floor. The FARKING MATTRESS isn't here yet.
I am hoping today will be a catch up day. A serious one. Because, if I don't get things organised this week, I will probably end up having a nervous breakdown.

Here's some of what I did this week;

With C's bedroom suite, we also got a bookshelf. That was always going into the study; because the study was just the FOULEST, most unorganised place in the universe. So.....
Before....
After....

Finally started picking tomatoes yesterday. Only 3 cherry ones; I don't know WHAT is going on. I'm assuming the weather is partly responsible; we've had one green tomato for at LEAST 2 weeks; but the weather is only just now starting to heat up a tad. They'd want to hurry up; I want to pull that bed out (well, actually the entire vegie patch is getting pulled out and we are putting a tank in and shifting it all round a touch...) and start getting it ready for winter.

I walked lots last week and ate really well; I'm yet to see whether it's even remotely been worth my while. I feel better, so at least there's one reason right there.

Connors room has been totally cleaned. Every cobweb, blind, piece of clothing, unused toy etc has been pulled out, looked at, sorted and dealt with. The salvos got so many clothes and bits and pieces yesterday it was a joke. The kid has SO many clothes. Mostly because my friend has twins that are the perfect size for Connor to get all their outgrown stuff. So, getting that x 2; PLUS my mother, equal a LOT of clothes.

So much for having nothing to say!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

If my organised looked half as good as your UNorganised, I would be one happy chickadee!

And I am about to tackle the girls room, might just call you for some pointers!