Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What IS.

The long weekend came and went before I realised. We went to the farm for the weekend, which was nice I guess. I missed another meet up with some of my bestest friends which bitterly disappointed me; but I guess there is always next time.

The Osteo went really well. Not ONE ounce of pain - which, compared to the manipulator is something. I walk out of the manipulator bruised as all getout - so it was nice to not be in pain whilst she was twisting and turning.

Has it made a difference? Not a heap, but I think that it is a longer term thing; as opposed to the manipulator who just kills you and then it's all fixed. I'm back again Wednesday; so I will let you know more then.

Kids are going gloriously well. Riley adores school and is seriously good at it. His reading is incredible and his maths, whilst not quite as good as his reading; is well and truly up there. He's found his niche and he is loving it.

Connor is just Connor. Full of attitude, cheekiness and sass. He drives me around the twist; but he equally makes my heart ache with some of the things he does. A computer is called a 'pincuter' - he has his own (my calculator) in which he does his 'homework' like Riley.

Me? Really well. Suprisingly well as a matter of fact. My back pain usually brings me down to a fairly low ebb; not being able to do much frustrates me no end. But, I feel great. Instead of looking at what *could* be - looking at what is - while it sounds so simple - just makes things so much better.

I am seriously happy. I am very lucky to be here; great husband, great kids, great friends; we're not looking for our next paycheck urgently, we're all healthy - soemtimes I really need to take stock and look at where I AM and not where I could be; or what I have missed out on.

Tanks are in - finally. G has a little more to do today and they are officially ready to catch water. Photos will come.

No comments: