Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Flittering away like a house of cards....

Do you ever feel that sometimes, that if you ever stopped what you were doing; that you'd collapse like a house of cards? Because, that is me at the minute. I am being pulled in 27 different directions; and hopefully Friday is the day that at least a couple of things will stop weighing on my mind.

I have even scheduled a breakdown. How resourceful of me.

Just as something to leave you with - I found this site the other day;

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

I love the idea of it. I love the rawness and truthfulness of the words and the pictures together.

Maybe I should think about a postcard for postsecret.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Im' home today and probably tomorrow as well - you have my number so call Shel. Here whenever you wnt to blah