Friday, February 8, 2008

Melancholy Autumn Day




I went for a wander about my garden today. This afternoon was uncharacteristically (yet, quite typical of Melbourne all at the same time) cold; I think the whole top was 18 or something.
But, on my stroll, I thought I'd show you some of my garden.

My begonia. Quite bizarre really, that I spent so much effort getting it to grow when I first got it; but thought it died (not knowing it was a tuber...). Last year it came back; but this year; it's just awesome. Especially amongst the grey clouds of this afternoon.


This was the sky about 20 minutes ago. It describes my mood to an a tee. On the edge of it all, there's a sense of calm and hope - but as it stands, it is still without direction. Beautiful though, no?


I did promise a photo of G's grey water system; please keep in mind that I am arachnophobic - and there was / is NO hope of getting me any further under.




Bloody hell it's blurry!! Sorry!

Anyway. Tonight, for me, is a night of having a catch up of a few of my favorite sites & blogs, and having an early night curled up in bed with an old book. Tonight, it is winter all over my life. Well, not winter; but a dreary autumn day - but with the promise of a fresh, crisp sunny day tomorrow.

No comments: