Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy busy busy

I have been busy. Cleaning, that is. Well, not even really cleaning. Ok, then, yes, really cleaning. And cooking. I made some dog food today and some muffins.

I stopped doing the organising thing for a few weeks; I just wasn't in the mood for it. But, a rainy afternoon, two kids napping; I thought I would tackle the meals area.

One Saturday morning, I got sick and tired of having all these picture frames around. I love my pictures and I love having them around me. But, they were everywhere. So, nice and studiously, I got a hammer and nailed lots of picture hooks into the wall. The result was okay. I didn't measure anything ( I don't do measuring; remind me to tell you about our new fridge someday) and it looked a bit wonky.

So, in cleaning the meals area, I have started looking at my photos. And I have even started measuring the picture frames.

It's going to look great.

As an aside; G is away until at least mid-August. Yes, it's a bad thing, but we're doing exceptionally well with this separation thing (surely you can tell by reading my blog!!) and the money he is making is incredible. He's home on Friday for a glorious family weekend. Home made pizza Friday night, then we're going to Healesville on Saturday.

It's the anticipation of him coming home that makes me realise just how much I miss him.

I'm nearly at 100. I've been thinking...... ;)

No comments: