Monday, June 16, 2008

Level 1 complete

I feel just like one of these at the minute. Complete, finished. Won't be long though, until a toddler gets his hands on it, turns it all upside down and throws all the colours out of whack again.

But, do you know what? I am nearly liking the challenge.

Already, I'm nearly up to 100 posts. After reading many a blog around here, it seems the general consensus is to post '100 things about yourself'. I'm debating. It's a big ask you know, and seriously; is there any point to it?

Oh, alrighty then. There's that argument out the window....there is no point to this entire blog.

I'll get my list started.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

ROFL

I love you - you're so practical!

Jenn said...

I like the new header! The layout is noice too :D

I'm looking forward to the 100 things about Shel