Friday, June 27, 2008

Post #102 (D'oh!!!!)

Ha. For all that thinking and wondering about 100 things about me; I missed it. I feel precisely like the chick who has walked into a party 5 minutes after NYE and not realised how late it was.

I shall do that for my next post.

I put my photos up again last night; and, sad as I am, I like them.

I like having my house 'just so'. I don't know why; it makes me smile. Every time I walk into the kitchen at the minute, I just get a 'well done' kind of feeling. There's not much in it - but it makes me feel good.
Photos.

I probably should have taken 'before' shots; but trust me when I say it was completely half assed. I mean, this is no spent 7 hours measuring bizzo either; but it looks far better than it did.

Speaking of organising, I will show you, as a parting, our toy room. This is probably the epicentre of our house; it's our informal lounge room and flows off from the kitchen. I like the fact that I can kick stuff out of the way if people come over and it usually always lands in the room it is meant to live in.



I think this was about $120 from Officeworks in one of their sales. Best $120 I ever spent. I was in fact going to get two; but it would've crowded the room somewhat. And it beats the hell out of a toybox. They can have those things in their rooms.



How could you not want to be organised when you can wake up, quite easily, every morning to this? Nothing needing to be done; ahead of the 8 ball before you even start the day. I love it.

1 comment:

LBA said...

God, I wished I had a toy room !

Our lounge is the 'toyroom' and kicking crap .. err .. toys out of the way drives me balmy sometimes !