Saturday, June 28, 2008

In lieu of post 100....

100 things about me (I won't say you didn't know them, because they are all probably scattered around here somewhere...)

1. My favorite colour is purple
2. My eyes change colour - mostly they are a green/hazel, but can go blue/grey
3. I am terrified of spiders
4. I have never left the country
5. When I am all zaney like, I clean. (Duh)
6. I used to get straight A's in English. Although, these days, it's more Engrish
7. I often feel as though I don't fit anywhere
8. I have attempted the dreaded 'S' word
9. I read. Everything. All the time
10. I am 5ft tall
11. Brown haired (but I have loads of foils)
12. I want 10 acres a little bit further out, but am not prepared to pay a million dollars to get there.
13. I received my first 'car phone' at 16 as an apology from my father
14. I have a secret crush on Robson Green
15. I get very chuffed when my garden grows
16. If my world is unorganised, usually, I'm doing really well.
17. I often believe that I am not worth a heck of a lot in the big scheme of things
18. I feel as though I am a chameleon and not real
19. I met G in a pub - a hippy pub at that.
20. I once got punched in the face by someone I never knew, and will never see again.
21. I was 'asked to leave' my first school
22. Three other schools said 'no thanks'
23. I ran away to Uni
24. I wish I could tolerate my sister. Or, at least, deal with her better.
25. My best friend in the universe lives in Perth.
26. I'm scared of 'Facebook'
27. I really don't want to relive my school days
28. My favorite time of day is 4am - 6am
29. I enjoy being alone.
30. I usually have accrylic nails.
31. I have little short fat fingers.
32. Sometimes when I'm nearly asleep, I feel as though I am falling, but am too scared to let it go until I hit the bottom.
33. I still get those 'Christmas Eve' tingles. And I'm 30.
34. I've only just realised what a mess I have made.
35. I have to put my couch cushions back every night before I go to bed.
36. I am not confident
37. I am passionate about animals - sometimes more so than children.
38. I am not religious.
39. My family tree is rather...icky.
40. I was happy when my grandfather died.
41. I don't like brussel sprouts
42. I adore snow peas & Broccoli
43. My favorite group of all time is the Cure
44. I can play Tori Amos on repeat for eons
45. Music is my life.
46. I don't watch TV
47. Sometimes I feel my opinion means very little
48. I have purple PJ's with frogs on them
49. I do businessy type work
50. I have worked for the family business for 10 years
51. My sister gets under my skin
52. My mother has a Wii - yet my kids don't. Neither do I.
53. I get restless often
54. Alcohol is overrated
55. My phone rings constantly with people I don't want to talk to.
56. I can be with 100 people in a room and feel completely alone
57. I can be a spoilt little cow
58. I can be incredibly selfish
59. I am desperate to be needed
60. Although not so much now.
61. An awful thing happened to me when I was younger, which I stupidly defined myself by.
62. I can slalom water ski.
63. I can drive a boat
64. I don't have a laptop
65. I don't want a laptop
66. I love summer
67. I dislike Winter the most.
68. I cannot do 'handyman' type stuff to save myself.
69. I work on a million dollar machine if I have no paperwork to do.
70. Sometimes, I just sit outside and ponder life.
71. I love my children far more than I love myself.
72. I flirt with people I don't know
73. My favorite song at the minute is 'Candy girl' by the Archies. It's 1963 vintage.
74. I walk 3kms every morning on my treadmill
75. I read my own tarot cards about once a fortnight
76. I secretly don't mind my husband working away (read #29)
77. My home is my castle.
78. My friends are incredibly important to me
79. Although they are incredibly few and far between
80. I truly believe that this is the end of the world as we know it.
81. I am terrified for my kids.
82. Once, I wrote a short story about a new years eve in 1900, 2000, and then 3000. And it scares me as to how accurate it was.
83. Postsecret is my favorite idea of all time.
84. I feel like a stalker reading blogs
85. But I so enjoy it!!
86. I adore carbs. More than chocolate and more than sex.
87. I am scared that I am not good enough.
88. I often feel as though I am being laughed at; that people can see straight through me.
89. I've made lots of wrong decisions
90. Some continue to haunt me today
91. I've never known how to knit
92. Because I am left handed.
93. My grandmother is the person I admire most in the world.
94. But, being a parent, is the person I am most baffled by
95. Every night, I wake at 12.03.
96. I'd love to go back to school, but have no idea what to do and why.
97. I will be working where I do forever. And sometimes it's the best thing; sometimes the worst.
98. My favorite flower is the Daphne
99. My blog means more to me than it should
100. I'm suprised I got here!!