Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're plodding along

The snow peas...the snails had a bit of a go at the bottom; I'm suprised they are going so well actually!!
Spinach growing along nicely - we've been picking that most days now.

A photo of ourr broccoli - I'm so excited, it's never worked here before.This here is a new garden bed. It sits underneath our decking; we did have lattice there, but the kids had basically destroyed it when using the backyard as a dogem car track. So, we got rid of the lattice, put some old garden edging we had lying around in, and voila!

Isn't he clever?? But, as an aside, I really need to start learning how to take photos.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks great Shel! I'm inspired to try broccoli in the hopes the possums will leave it alone (they decimated my tomatoes, strawberries, lettuce and parsley).