Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Living the good life....again

This week has been a splendid week so far. For me, anyway. I have started back on the fitness/losing weight regime and I am feeling great.

It's easier at the moment because G is home; which means, at 5.45 each day, Harvey and I get out for a walk.

I have found, so far, that planning my meals works better than I expected. Sunday I wrote down meal plans for this week - and, honestly, it's been a breeze to follow. Whether it continues or not, remains to be seen.

I'm sick of being fat. I'm sick of being unfit. I want to be the best person I can be; in all manner of speaking.

Pics coming soon. I have taken a few, so it might be all one big conglomeration of organising, cooking & knitting.

1 comment:

Kisses said...

Good for you! You sound like you've made a great start. I'm in the same frame of mind at the moment - sick of being a little bit of a roly poly, so DITTO!