Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blathering of not much

It has been a shocker of a week. Hot, blustery. Busy, lack of sleep. No power, cranky everyone....I just really hope that this is not an indication of what is to come. If it is, I'm moving to the bottom of Tasmania. ;)

The 40+ (it was FORTY FIVE on Friday!!) temperatures were hard. Although, I thank dog I'm not in Adelaide.

G is a refrigeration mechanic. I haven't even seen him this week. I carry a pager for a refrigeration electrician - I got 8 hours sleep all week.

This weekend has been rather quiet though. Catching up on sleep mostly. Putting names on school things....

Connor had his kinder orientation on Friday - he loved it. Riley started his swimming again on Saturday - he's trying which is fantastic.

I babysat for friends last night, so did a whole lot of not much.

Tomorrow. My oldest is at school tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Good luck for tomorrow!
I'm in Adelaide, just call me Molten Mrs. It's repulsive here, 40 feels like a cool change! I don't know how you are surviving on that little sleep, hope you get some soon!

Mary said...

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow - an exciting time for you both.

It hasn't been too bad here in Perth - just humid.

Lisa said...

Don't move to the bottom of Tassie, I hear NZ is lovely! :p