Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long time no speak!

It's been awhile!!! I've just been ridiculously busy/tired/injured of late.

It was my (and mums) birthday on Monday; it was a very nice one thankyouverymuch. Spent time with family, then friends, then the actual day was spent at home with the kids. Just a really nice way to celebrate.

My injury consists of a twisted quad (possibly a tear) and a twisted hamstring. Being unable to walk without electric shocks is something I will never take for granted again. I am fixed now; but the muscle itself is ridiculously sore. I have to suck it up in a way, because the muscle is extremely tender. I feel 110% better than I did though. I regularly have to lay flat on my back and stretch it all out; but the pain in getting down / up is just so so bad. Like I have done about 35,000 sit ups with my leg.

My darling husband has thrown out my medication. It's only over the counter stuff, but it is helping enormously. Well, it was. I've looked through the outside rubbish bin and haven't found it - I hope it will be sitting somewhere stupid. (*Thought* - maybe it's in the new rubbish bag he put in the kitchen last night!!!)

The vegie patch has all been pulled out and is ready for Winter. It's different this time, but it's still very functional (probably even more so). I look forward to planting.

My darling big boy got a 'student of the week' award this week at school - the look on his face was just priceless. He was so proud!!

That's pretty much it for the minute; I have to hop around and get these kids ready - and everything is taking about 3 times longer than it ever has before!!

No comments: