Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*hic*

After getting this magnificent receipe from MIL, I thought I'd give it a go and take a bottle of it to our friends place on Saturday night.

I was astounded at how nice it was!!!

IRISH CREAM
1 - Tin condensed milk (I used skim condensed milk - it's all about the calories you know!!)
1 - small tub cream (I used light cream)
1 - large tablespoon chocolate topping
1 - teaspoon coffee
1/4 - teaspoon coconut essence (don't go too overboard with this, it's potent)
3 - Eggs
Blend all together until coffee has dissolved.
Add 1.5 cups whiskey (I had some cheap stuff here and it worked fine)
It is yummmmy!!! Particulary in place of milk in your evening coffee on a cold winters evening.
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Am absolutely making that this weekend now!

Am blaming you for any consequenses.



Just so you know. :)

Shel said...

Let me know what you think Melissa - I'd be hard pressed to distinguish between the original and this one....

Jenn said...

I like to add a tin of evaporated milk to mine and a packet of chocolate melts... extra chocolatey mmmmmmmmmmmm

Was a favourite Christmas gift of mine for years.