Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hoorayyy!!!

Finally all the mess (well, most of it) from our breeze the other day is sorted. 7 bags and 2 bins later....

Today is the day I get to plant out my winter vegies. It's a little late this year, but given G is away, daylight savings has gone and every weekend lately has been busy with this, that or the other thing...

I am wanting to plant some tomatos (which I think I'll put in a pot this year), some beans, peas, broccoli, beetroot, carrots and some lettuce.

G is having some time with the kids today - one of his friends' daughter is having her first birthday. I really want to get this done, so I will say 'ciao' to the three of them and spend the afternoon with my ipod, my dog and the garden.

Am really looking forward to it!!

As for the ensuite - it's half done ATM; I still need to clean the walls etc. But, the cupboards look fantastic and the shower is sparkling. The big thing about the shower is to try your damndest to do it weekly. Then, once a month, I give it a doozy of a clean. So, the shower was the easier bit.

I'm not taking photos of my ensuite - it'd feel like taking photos of my organised underwear drawer. The wardrobe is about as personal as you're gonna get!!

G came home on Friday night which was lovely. The kids were so excited! We bummed around at home Friday night because the weather wasn't great - yesterday we took the kids down to the netball courts for a play and a big ride of their bikes (if you saw some of the hills around here, you'd also deduce that training wheels + hills = bad)...then came home and started the cleanup of our yard.

Last night was spent watching some DVDs whilst I ironed. G goes home tonight (he starts nightshift this week), so today will be some family time -then ME time!!! :)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

No comments: