Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wafflings on a Wednesday....

It's funny how sometimes, you look at someone and just know that you understand exactly how they are feeling. Because, you've felt your face pull that exact same expression and your eyes change just like that.

It happened with someone today. And, it got me thinking. How little we really know anyone. How so much of it is full of airs, graces, 'the right way' - how much of a person is truly real?

How many people are brave enough to open up and show everyone exactly who they really are? I used to think I was one of them; but since growing up, I realised I'm not even close.

Maybe that is what the meaning of life is. To get brave enough to just be yourself.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm getting better, but still not very good at it. I like to keep something to myself though :)